2020年8月雅思考試寫作大小作文預測題庫，包括大作文預測題20道，小作文重點備考題型：1. 靜態圖（柱圖）2. 動態（柱圖）3. 地圖題
1. Some people argue that the development of technology is making our lives too complex, and the solution is for everyone to accept a simpler way of life without
using that technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. In recent years, the pressures placed upon students in schools and university is
increasing and they are pushed to work hard from a young age. Do you think it is a
positive or negative development?
3. Some scientists believe that intelligent life forms may exist on other planets and
some want to send message to contact them. Others think it is a bad idea because
these life forms may be too dangerous. Discuss both views and give your own
4. Some people think any governmental money spent on supporting artists (e.g.
musicians, poets, and painters) can be better used for other more important things.
To what extent do you agree or disagree? 20170909
5. Some people think they have right to use as much fresh water as they want, while
others believe that governments should strictly control the use of fresh water as it is
limited resource. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. Some people think that most crime is the result of circumstance, e.g., poverty and
other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are
bad by nature. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.
7. Children’s education is expensive and the governments of some countries pay
some of or all of the costs. Do advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
8. Researches show that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for
food products should be banned, in the same way as the cigarette advertising is
banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 20141113
9. Mobile phones have made our lives easier: anyone can use a mobile phone to answer
or make work calls or home calls at any place 7 days a week. Do you think this
development has more positive effects or negative effects on the individuals and
10. Some people think the spread of multinational companies and globalization produce
positive effects on everyone. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. In most cities and towns, the high volumes of road traffic become a problem. What
are the causes of that? And what actions can be taken to solve the problem?
12. In some countries, it is illegal for employers to reject job applications for
jobseekers’ ages. Is it a positive or negative development?
13. Science can tell us some activities are good for our health, while some are bad.
Despite knowing that, millions of people all over the world continue with unhealthy
activities. Why is this the case? And how to change this situation?
14. Machines become sophisticated, and they are replacing physical work. Do the
advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
15. Some people think only students who achieve the best results should be rewarded,
while others think it is more important to reward students who get huge
improvement. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
16. Some people think governments should focus on reducing environmental pollution
and housing problems to help people prevent illness and disease. To what extent do
you agree or disagree?
17. Some people suggest that a country should try to produce all the food for its
population and import as little food as possible. To what extent do you agree or
18. Some working parents tend to send their children to childcare centers because they
think their children can get good care there. However, other parents think some
family members like grandparents can do this job. Discuss both views and give your
19. In some countries, more adults choose to continue to live with their parents even
after they graduate and have found jobs. Do advantages of this outweigh its
20. Some people think planning for future is a waste of time, and people should focus
on the present. To what extent do you agree or disagree?